- Hanging and Gliding Short Film ReleasedI released my first short film – Hanging and Gliding. I started working on the film in March 2021 and recorded the Twilight Flight on March 3. This flight to the beach was going to be the introduction to the film about Willy setting the world record for out-and back flights. When Willy didn’t set … Read more
- A Shit HoleWell, I got the water system working and have all the water I want. Now, I need a place to defecate. I have a toilet and gray water in the RV, but I needed a place to dump the waste from the RV and eventually our home. To keep the well water clean, I needed … Read more
- Why Lone Pine?People always ask why I bought some land in Lone Pine when I live in Santa Barbara. The main reason is that I want a mountain retreat where I can get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. While SB is amazingly nice, it still is still more hectic than the Alabama Hills … Read more
- Fall 2020 WorkAmy and I spent last October on the Bird house property in Lone Pine to make some major improvements. The main goal was to get the huge RV on site. To get there, we first had to: Fix the well – The water pipe coming out of the well had burst and gushed out of … Read more
- Bought Land In Lone PineI’ve finally found a place where Amy and I can and want to build a home. It’s in the Alabama Hills below Mount Whitney in the high desert of the Eastern Sierra. Hollywood and I fell in love with this area because of the expansive views of the Eastern Sierra and the unusual boulders in … Read more
The listing of all my blogs in chronological order are below on the left.